About this course
Childhood immunisation is key to protecting children against vaccine-preventable diseases. A hexavalent vaccine helps to protect children against six of these diseases.
The goal of this learning activity is to provide doctors with a concise review of the efficacy and safety of hexavalent vaccines. Upon completing this module, participants will have a better understanding of the following aspects:
- Diseases covered by the hexavalent vaccine
- Efficacy of the hexavalent vaccine against each disease
- Safety of the hexavalent vaccine in full-term and pre-term infants
Dr Cheang Hon Kit
Consultant Paediatrician & Neonatologist
Hospital Lam Wah Ee
Who should participate:
Please read thoroughly & understand the module before attempting the assessment questions.
Terms & Conditions:
The modules/articles are best viewed with:
- Participants must obtain a minimum score of 8/10 (80%) to be awarded 1 point.
- MIMS Education and MIMS Medica shall not be responsible or liable for the outcome of your CPD points.
Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari or any other W3C standards-compliant browser may be required to view the modules.