PD-L1 IHC 22C3 pharmDx is an assay that detects PD-L1 and is used to identify cancer patients eligible for pembrolizumab therapy. This E-course will give an overview of PD-L1 testing and the assay.
Professor Dr Pathmanathan Rajadurai
Senior Consultant Pathologist
Subang Jaya Medical Centre
Who should participate:
• To provide an overview of PD-1/ PD-L1 checkpoint inhibitors and the importance of PD-L1 testing
• To discuss the challenges of PD-L1 testing and implications of using LDTs versus IVDs
• To review the importance of personalised medicine and CDx
PD-L1 IHC 22C3 pharmDx assay
To provide an overview of PD-L1 IHC 22C3 pharmDx assay –
• Assay overview
• Scoring guidelines: TPS & CPS
• Approved indications
• Platforms: SK006 (Autostainer link) and GE006 (Dako Omnis)
• Assay validation
Education & training resources
To provide guidance on –
• Online education & training resources for using and interpreting PD-L1 IHC 22C3 pharmDx assay
• External quality assurance programs for PD-L1 testing in laboratories
Please read thoroughly & understand the module before attempting the assessment questions.
Terms and Conditions:
• Participants must obtain a minimum score of 8/10 (80%) to be awarded 1 point.
• MIMS Education and MIMS Medica shall not be responsible or liable for the outcome of your CPD points.