About this course
The goal of this learning activity is to provide doctors with a concise overview of orofacial clefts (OFCs); specifically, the feeding challenges of infants with this condition, and the recommended management strategies. Upon completing this module, participants will have a better understanding of the following aspects:
- Epidemiology of OFCs in Malaysia
- Diagnosis of OFCs
- General management strategies for infants with OFCs
- Feeding challenges in infants with OFCs and strategies to overcome them
- Surgical management of OFCs and postoperative feeding
Mdm (Dr.) Normala Basiron
Head & Senior Consultant Plastic Surgeon
Hospital Kuala Lumpur
Who should participate:
Please read thoroughly & understand the module before attempting the assessment questions.
Terms & Conditions:
The modules/articles are best viewed with:
- Participants must obtain a minimum score of 8/10 (80%) to be awarded 1 point.
- MIMS Education and MIMS Medica shall not be responsible or liable for the outcome of your CPD points.
Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari or any other W3C standards-compliant browser may be required to view the modules.